As the episode begins, we find Baby and the Narrator in Baby's house. The Narrator is playing the piano and Baby is happy. The Narrator greets the viewers and allows them to say hello to Baby. He then says they are playing music today. He then gives Baby a drum to see if Baby knows how to play it. Baby tries to play the drum with his head and fails to play it. The Narrator invites the viewers to show Baby how to play the drum. Baby then knows how to play the drum and plays it correctly. The Narrator then brings out a guitar and asks the viewers if they know what it is. He then tells them what it is. Butterfly arrives and the Narrator reveals that Butterfly can play the guitar. He then decides that they should all play music together. He invites the viewers to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!" The viewers then sing the song while Baby plays the drum, Narrator plays the piano, and Butterfly plays the guitar. After the song, the Narrator then comments saying that the viewers are great singers and thanks them for coming. Baby then does the Go Baby! dance and the Narrator allows the viewers to say bye-bye to Baby and thanks them for helping and the episode ends.
- Place: Baby's house
- Theme: Making Music
- Characters Present: Baby, Narrator, and Butterfly
- Airdate: March 16, 2004 (series premiere)
- This is the first episode of Go Baby!
- This is the first appearance of Baby, Narrator, and Butterfly.
- This is the first episode to be 3 minutes long.
- This is also the first episode to air in 2004.
- This is the first episode of Season 1.